January Sale - Up to 20% off all products on StaySharp.
If you book a StaySharp course between 1st January 2024 10:00GMT and until 31st January 2024 23:00GMT you will be entitled to a pay the on sale price, which is a discount of up to 20% on Subscription products and 10% discount on prepaid StaySharp courses, provided that the fee is booked and paid in full by 31st January 2024 (“the Offer”).
See below for full terms and conditions that apply to this Offer.
This promotion is made by StaySharp Education Limited of BPP House, Aldine Place, Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA (“StaySharp”).
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) should be read in conjunction with StaySharp’s terms of service (available at https://staysharp.global/pages/terms-of-service) (“General Terms and Conditions”).
Please read both the Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant StaySharp Course (a “Selected Course” or “Selected Courses”) and print off a copy for your records. StaySharp will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and StaySharp and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from StaySharp at a future time and date.
By ordering the Selected Course and redeeming the Offer you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between the Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Conditions of offer
1. This Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers who book a Selected Course with the prepaid option (“Customers”) between 1st January 2024 10:00GMT and until 31st January 2024 23:00GMT.
2. The Offer is a maximum discount of 20% on the previous list price at the time of booking (“Discount”) (as published on the StaySharp website at https://staysharp.global/ (“Website”)).
3. The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student / delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries (list is not exhaustive).
4. This Offer is only available to orders for the Selected Courses that are placed via the Website in accordance with clause 14 below.
5. The Offer is made subject to availability; the Selected Courses are available online only and as advertised on the Website (Selected Course dates to be determined in StaySharp’s sole discretion).
6. Redeeming the Offer automatically assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
7. If you are refused the Offer as part of an order for any reason, we will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the full cost of the order and you will be given the opportunity to cancel the order.
Redeeming the Offer
8. The Offer commences on 1st January 2024 10:00GMT.
9. Subject to clause 22 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer automatically expires on 31st January 2024 23:00GMT (“Closing Date”).
10. To redeem the Offer, Customers must book the course through the StaySharp website by 23:00GMT on 31st January, after which the sale price will be withdrawn.
11. Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer on condition that their offer has been accepted by StaySharp and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
12. The Offer can only be redeemed by Customers against a new qualifying booking of a Selected Course.
13. The Offer is non-transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by StaySharp) and no cash alternative will be offered.
14. StaySharp’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Selected Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Selected Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
15. If StaySharp cancels a Selected Course, StaySharp will credit the Customer with the monetary value paid for the relevant Selected Course only.
16. If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Selected Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
17. StaySharp reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. StaySharp may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.
19. StaySharp is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond StaySharp’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. StaySharp shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
20. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and StaySharp and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 21st December 2023