Free BPP Learning Media Terms & Conditions
Last update: March 2023
How does the offer work?
Terms & Conditions
If you buy a ACCA, AAT or CIPD StaySharp prepaid course between 21 February 2023 and until 01 March 2023 09:00GMT you will be receive a £75.00 discount to redeem against BPP Learning Media Limited, provided that the fee is booked, paid in full by 01 March 2023 (“the Offer”).
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) should be read in conjunction with StaySharp’s terms of service (available at https://staysharp.global/pages/terms-of-service) (“General Terms and Conditions”).
Please read both the Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing the relevant StaySharp’s Courses (a “Course” or “Courses”) and print off a copy for your records. StaySharp will not file or otherwise keep a copy of the agreement concluded between you and StaySharp and a copy of the concluded agreement will not be available from StaySharp at a future time and date.
By ordering the Course and redeeming the Offer you are confirming your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
If there is any conflict between the Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Conditions of offer
- This Offer is only available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to customers who book a Course with the prepaid option (“Customers”) between 21 February 2023 and 01 March 2023 09:00GMT.
- The Offer consists of a maximum discount of £75.00 (as published on the BPP Learning Media Limited website at https://learningmedia.bpp.com/ (“Website”) on BPP LM learning materials when a Customer purchases a Course .
- The Offer does not include any other discount or financial benefit to Customers and does not apply to amounts payable to the professional body for student / delegate registration, exemptions and examination entries (list is not exhaustive).
- This Offer is only available to orders for the Courses that are placed via the Website in accordance with clause 14 below.
- The Offer is made subject to availability; the Courses are available online only and as advertised on the scheduled dates on the Website (Course dates to be determined in StaySharp’s sole discretion).
- Redeeming the Offer automatically assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
- If you are refused the Offer as part of an order for any reason, we will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the full cost of the order and you will be given the opportunity to cancel the order.
Redeeming the Offer
- The Offer commences on 21 February 2023 at 09:00am BST.
- Subject to clause 22 of these Terms and Conditions, the Offer automatically expires on 01 March 2023 at 09:00GMT (“Closing Date”).
- To redeem the Offer, Customers must use the unique discount code provided to them upon successful purchase of a Course when prompted at checkout on the Website when making their booking.
- Subject to availability, Customers may redeem the Offer on condition that their offer has been accepted by StaySharp and confirmed in writing by the Closing Date or (if earlier) before the Offer is withdrawn.
- The Offer can only be redeemed by Customers against a new qualifying booking of a Course.
- The Offer is non-transferable by the Customer (either to another Customer or to another course run by StaySharp) and no cash alternative will be offered.
- StaySharp’s standard cancellation and deferral terms will apply to the Course as set out in the General Terms and Conditions. Should any refund or credit note be due to a Customer, the value of such refund or credit note will be the amount of fees actually paid by the Customer excluding any discount. Should a Customer choose to defer the start date of their Course in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, the Offer will not apply to the rebooking of the deferred course and additional course fees may be payable.
- If StaySharp cancels a Course, StaySharp will credit the Customer with the monetary value paid for the relevant Course only.
- If, after redeeming the Offer, a Customer cancels their booking for the Course, then the Offer will no longer be available to that Customer (even if still generally available to other Customers).
- StaySharp reserves the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. StaySharp may update or amend the Offer, these Terms and Conditions and/or the General Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or meet its changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.
- StaySharp is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to Customers that is caused by any circumstance beyond StaySharp’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party. StaySharp shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any Offer or any failure or inability of a Customer to redeem the Offer for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and StaySharp and Customers irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with regard to any claim arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Dated: 21st February 2023